Home Buyer Guide
Home Buyer GuideMy promise to you
My accomplishments have hinged on these leading points: providing the highest degree of professionalism and expertise, and providing quality service and communication. These tenets have created a relationship with my clients that is unparalleled in commitment and trust.
With that in mind, I promise to establish a long-term relationship that will demonstrate my dedication to total client satisfaction. My experience, expertise and dedication to my clients has led to a business that is comprised predominately of referrals from past clients and business associates.
My success is built on strong client advocacy, unparalleled integrity, out of the box thinking, contract expertise, attention to detail and expert negotiation skills. I will be here for you.Education and Associations
Many years ago I earned my Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation. This qualifies me to assist seniors with all their downsizing needs. Transition can be stressful and overwhelming. Why not team up with a Realtor® who has the experience to make the process smooth? Additionally, I have achieved the designation of Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) – which means I have extra training to negotiate the most beneficial results for my clients.
With my years of experience in the greater Spokane area I have earned the respect of the community and a reputation for outstanding customer service and exceptional market knowledge.
Kathy was my buyer’s representative when I began searching for my home in the spring of
2014. Kathy is very approachable, responsive and genuine. I found Kathy to be a refreshing
change from the other Realtors® in that she builds a personal relationship with her clients. She
listened to my interests, understood my budget concerns, was patient and allowed me the space
to learn what my “priority list” contained. She knew the process is one of discovery, and that
this takes time and looking at multiple homes. She made the steps of offer/counter offer clear
and helped me understand the process so I felt confident in my decisions. Most important
Kathy’s experience allowed her to know the market trends. So when we found my home she
prompted me to make the right bid in order to stay ahead of others who were also interested in
the home. Today, I am happily settled in my house and it’s a perfect fit. As a small business owner,
I appreciate very much the level of professionalism and commitment to excellence which being
successful in Spokane requires.
Kathy Bryant was an incredible listing agent for my recent home sale in a very challenging
market. Kathy went way above the call of duty. She pulled together a team to handle home
repairs, remodeling and staging. Kathy conducted extensive market research to determine sales
timing and price, and then implemented a first-class marketing plan. Her knowledge and obvious
passion for real estate were present every step of the way. Anyone who works with her can tell
how much she truly cares for her clients. But most important, Kathy’s honesty and integrity is
beyond reproach. I highly recommend her for any real estate transaction.
Pledge of Performance
Because I am committed to helping you find the best value, I will:
• Prepare studies of property values in your chosen area.
• Provide an estimate of all costs involved.
• Discuss financing options.
• Write and present your purchase agreement to seller.
• Negotiate on your behalf.
• Stay in touch with you from start to finish and beyond.
• Coordinate all aspects of the sale through closing.
Buyer Home Search Efforts
• What are your primary interests and needs in purchasing a
home? Is it for schools? Are you upsizing, downsizing or is
this a new vacation home?
• Do you currently own or rent your home? If you own, must
you sell that home before you purchase your next home?
• How have you been conducting your current home search efforts?
• Have you worked with any other realtors recently? Have you
signed a written agreement with them?
• What are you looking for in a real estate professional?
Quick Guide: Purchasing Timeline
1. You will apply for a mortgage approval. We will begin searching for homes that meet your needs and viewing them online and in person.
2. We’ll make an offer on a home that you feel best suits you. This will hopefully, end in a mutually accepted offer and we will have a closing timeframe.
3. We have a home inspection completed and amend the contract as needed.
4. The lender has an appraisal done on the home, followed by a lender-initiated inspection as needed. Loan processing takes place and ends with a final loan approval.
5. We meet at the closing office to sign the final documents. These documents are then recorded within the County’s public records.
6. You take possession of your new home and move in!
Quick Guide: Making an Offer
1. Read the contracts before you write an offer. I will go through them with you and you can ask any questions.
2. Decide what price to offer. I will help you make a decision if you like. I can help you consider how the home’s condition, length of time on the market, buyer activity, and current market affect the purchase price.
3. Write the offer and negotiate terms. I will help you complete the paperwork properly and submit your offer to the selling agent.
4. The seller will review your offer with their agent. The seller will then accept your offer as is, reject the offer entirely, or submit a counteroffer to you. Most common, a counteroffer occurs. This is where you benefit from my years of negotiating experience. I work for your best interests at all times.
It’s All for You!
As your exclusive Buyer’s Agent, it is my goal to provide you with top notch service based upon my many years of experience.
1. Go out and physically preview homes on your behalf so you can spend your time efficiently.
2. Show you properties personally. This includes homes in the MLS which pique your interest, For Sale By Owners, short sales, foreclosures and bank-owned properties.
3. Research the area and any possible neighborhood or community restrictions that you need to be aware of.
4. Find the answers to your questions about specific homes, neighborhoods, communities, schools and more.
5. Help you to negotiate your offer and contract so you receive the best price possible.
6. Aid you in filling out the legal contracts and forms associated with a real estate transaction.
7. Negotiate contract changes that may take place after the home inspection.
8. Work with my transaction coordinator and ensure your transaction has a positive end and is hassle free for you! Why wonder what the status of your purchase is? We will keep you informed and updated about each step.
9. Coordinate and attend your closing appointment.
If selling your home is a priority, I am an experienced listing agent as well. My Comparative Market Analysis is very accurate. I offer comprehensive marketing proven to sell homes fast and for top dollar.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss the benefits of allowing me to serve your real estate needs. I believe that quality mixed with excellent service is the foundation for a successful business relationship. I look forward to assisting you with whatever your home ownership dreams may be.
I am thankful for great clients like you. I’d love to assist others just like you! If you know of anyone else in need of my professional services, please share my name and number. I look forward to making your friends my friends in the very near future!