Tips For Sellers
Tips For Sellers
Making the most out of your showings.
When it comes to showings, it is best to remember:
- Three’s a crowd. Avoid being home during showings. The potential buyer will feel like an intruder and will hurry through your home.
- Pets underfoot? Keep the pets out of the way – preferably out of the house.
- Keep a tight lip. If you have to be at home, speak only when spoken to and do not over answer any questions. Let the buyer’s agent handle the conversation. Do not show people around your home. Let the buyer’s agent do that task.
- A word to the wise. Let your Realtor® discuss price, terms, possession, and other factors with the prospect. They are eminently qualified to bring negotiations to a favorable conclusion
- Your family or theirs? Take down all photos of people, especially on your refrigerator, in the living room and in the hallways. People need to visualize their own family.
If you have determined that selling your home is the right choice for you, it is time to get it ready to sell! You have a role to play in selling your home.
The first thing I will do is help you stage your home.
Staging your home is one of the most important tasks you can do to get a quick sale. As an experienced staging professional, I will give you suggestions such as:
First impressions are lasting.
The front door greets the prospective buyer. Make sure it is fresh, clean, and welcoming. Keep your lawn trimmed and edged, and the yard free of refuse.
Let the sun shine in!
Open draperies and curtains, and let the prospective buyer see how cheerful your can be.
From top to bottom.
Display the full value of your attic and other utility space by removing all unnecessary articles.
Keep stairways clear. Avoid cluttered appearances and possible injuries.
Turn on all of your lights.
Bright light sells it fast! Everyone likes a bright clean home.
~Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss the benefits of allowing me to serve your real estate needs. I believe that quality mixed with excellent service is the foundation for a successful business relationship. I look forward to assisting you with whatever your home ownership dreams may be.
I am thankful for great clients like you. I’d love to assist others just like you! If you know of anyone else in need of my professional services, please share my name and number. I look forward to making your friends my friends in the very near future!Kathy Bryant